20 maio, 2006

A song unsung

Do you see?
Are you for real?
Can you hear?
Will you be here?
Can you feel?

Is pain in vain?

I’m holding on to you
Quietly waiting in line,
Someday I’ll wake up
And feel fine,
Won’t I?

Tonight I’m all alone
With my fears
Tonight I touch the bone
With my tears
Tonight I miss your smile
and the rain,
and that day
when all was right
and clear.

Are you away
Just for a while?
Or are you always out of time?
I would offer you my day though
None of my days are mine.
I could repeat myself
And ask again:

Can you feel?
Will you be here?
Can you hear?
Are you for real?
Do you see
I can’t hold still?

I keep asking
I keep trying
I keep breading
I keep crying
I keep bleeding
I keep dying

I keep running
Everyday,
Trying to understand what you say
When you say nothing.
I keep hoping that your skin
Or the wind
Will make me feel real...
someday...
somewhere...
somehow...
someway...

Sem comentários: